Ronald McDonald House Charities® of New England & McDonalds
Helping Families Stay Together. A Labor of Love Since 1974.
Ronald McDonald House Charities is at the heart of McDonald’s, and we share a mutual commitment to give back to the communities we serve. As McDonald’s Charity of Choice for nearly 40 years, McDonald’s proudly helps RMHC impact the lives of 7 million children and their families around the world each year.
Here are some of the ways in which McDonald’s gives to RMHC:
- Give a Hand National Fundraiser in November and local Ronald Shoe Fundraiser in May
- Restaurants donate a portion from every Happy Meal and Mighty Kids Meal purchase to support RMHC programs and services
- Provides space for the RMHC donation canister boxes inside all of the restaurants and most of the drive-thru windows
- Participate in local chapter fundraisers and activities
- Volunteers personal time to RMHC Core Programs