We are happy to announce that the Ronald McDonald House Charities of New England is proudly partnering with the John Hancock Non-Profit Boston Marathon Program for 2021! Last year, John Hancock nonprofit runners raised more than $10 million for over 140 different local organizations. $30,000 of this was generated by the incredible members of our 2020 virtual Marathon Team!
To be considered for this once in a lifetime opportunity, please complete the 2021 Marathon Team Application by May 31st. (Please scroll down for the application) Runners will be selected by their ability to effectively raise funds for Ronald McDonald House Charities of New England.
Perks of Running with Team RMHCNE:
Selected runners will have the opportunity to fundraise for the Ronald McDonald House Charities of New England while training with the Massachusetts General Hospital Team. This provides the additional benefit of training with over 140 teammates!
To ensure a fun and smooth marathon experience, runners will receive the benefits below:
- Personalized online fundraising to track donations and your goal
- Weekly fundraising tips and tools
- Help getting the word out on social media
Leading Up to the Race
- Team meetings to help with fundraising, nutrition, training, team building and marathon-day logistics.
- E-newsletters that cover fundraising, corporate matching-gift opportunities, training, nutrition and more
- Weekend team-training runs with Coach Dan of the Heart Break Hill Running Company (dependent on COVID-19 restrictions)
- Team uniform (runner singlet) and T-shirt